GowithGospel | Mustard Seed Ministries | by Fredy Johnson
Dear all, my name is Fredy Johnson. a born again Child-of-God and also an evangelist; a soldier for Christ.
The GoWithGospel.net website had been a long-term dream for me, in the making.
Go-with-gospel is an international interdenominational out-reach ministry of various ethnicities and cultures from different parts of the world; focusing to share the teachings of Jesus Christ. However our primary burden is to reach south-east Asia and the enormous unevangalised areas in that part of the world.
Feel free to browse this website, engage and share it with your friends. We are looking to receive your feedbacks and opinions about this ministry, as this will keep us motivated and focused on our mission.
Please remember us and the "Great Commission" of our Lord in your prayers.
Yours truly in-God's Service,
The Great Commission
King James Version (KJV)
16. Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him, they worshiped him: but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
If you have a calling or are interested to spend your time in missions or even just looking at experiencing the lifestyle of mission work in southeast Asia; we encourage you to contact us. We will give you all the necessary help to fulfill God's calling in your life.
Write to us at the address bellow:
P O Box 34462
This ministry has decided to never to ask for money or donations from individuals or organisation. We have trusted God to provide for our needs; and so far the Lord has led us faithfully through random help from various people from around the world. If God prompts you to partner with us in this ministry, we would be really grateful for it.